Friday, November 16, 2007

The calm before the storm......

Drove to the "big town" to get my Thanksgiving shopping done, plus some Christmas shopping at Toys R Us before Black Friday and the crazies all go bonkers! We have a little extra money this year so I didn't have to make everything from scratch. In fact I'm using the extra time I've been saving by using paper plates, disposable diapers ( versus potty training cleanups) and buying instead of making bread to work on web "stuff" for our business. I'm excited to be featured in MamasLike.com and their holiday EXTRAVAGANZA!!! These ladies get 20,000 hits a day and have a passion for helping women with small businesses. Baby is climbing on top of my new cases of mailing envelopes right by the big picture window so gotta get 'em moved. Big sister age 16 is taking care of her but needs to do homework. Have a great day!

No comments: