Friday, November 2, 2007

My first ebay listing

OK I finally gave in to John and listed one of the quiet doll kits on e-bay. Not just a plain old regular doll kit like he wanted but I added a custom made doll and some brand new fairy doll patterns. I guess my inspiration is the mom at www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com

I hope that's right. Not that she needs any more traffic as she gets like 20,000 hits a day and all that from an ad she put on e-bay for selling some pokemon cards that her kids slipped into her grocery cart and then opened so she couldn't return them. She's got a great sense of humor and now she's got a profitable web site/s and even a contract for writing her first book. Anyways check out my listing for My Quiet dolls Craft kit. I'll add an actual link when I figure out the web address. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks, it just takes extra patience and lots of time :) We'll keep in touch and let you all know how it turns out!
blessings,
joan of ark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw your comment on my blog at http://DailyWarren.com and just had to take a look here.

I love seeing real people with real lives talking about their adventures. This is what blooging is all about.

Great post and great blog

Warren