Saturday, September 1, 2007

3lbs for $100

John and I started up our contest again. Whoever hits their weight loss goal first gets $100. I didn't seem to be making any progress this week and then when I weighed this morning Hurray!!! I'd lost 3 lbs. Our scale is kind of funky sometimes and you never know if the reading is accurate the first time around but multiple weighs and still down. Only 3 lbs to go. I've won the last 2 times we've done this but I just have to keep John from bringing home treats. Tomorrow the big girls wanted to make a sugary treat and he talked them into fruit salad instead. I ended up buying fruit salad fixings but I also bought melons and a pineapple so I can have a low calorie alternative. Yogurt is sure yummy. I'll just have to resist. Is it worth $100 to eat it? Nope. I even turned down a chunk of a Symphony candy bar. Is it worth $100? Nope. Any suggestions on what I should spend the money on? It's supposed to be just for me and something kind of frivolous, not clothes or something I should just be buying for myself anyways.

No comments: