Thursday, September 20, 2007

Jimmy Fincher Saga

Well Marta I admit it. I'm really enjoying the Jimmy Fincher Saga. I'm already on book 3 The Tower of Air and thought I'd better do a little reporting. Stephen King look out! This series will be a really cool movie one of these days! It's so hard to find good books for boys to read and now lo and behold, there's a whole series of them. I'm hoping the 11 yr old will get hooked on these instead of Hank the Cow Dog. Mr. Dashner has a very pleasing writing style that can be enjoyed by ages 9 on up to adult so basically any literate that are young of heart. I"m very much looking forward to reading the complete works of James Dashner if I can just keep the kids away from them until I've completed my new quest!
blessings,
joan of ark

No comments: