Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It could've been me......

Saturday we planned on going to the water park in Rexburg but one of the little kids was sick. We decided to stay home, get some movies and do some fun activities instead. On the way out of the store, a man stopped me and asked about the wreck. I guess there had been 3 ambulances called and all traffic had been diverted to back roads instead of the freeway. My heart kind of skipped a beat. If I hadn't been getting movies there's a very high likelihood that I could've been headed to Rexburg right about the time of the accident, with my family. I really feel like we were divinely delayed and protected. It really makes you think. What does God have planned for me? Gotta go help with math homework.
blesssing to all,
joan of ark

No comments: