Thursday, September 20, 2007

I begin to scale the mountain again......

Only 6 more days I have to decide if I'm really going to start my new website Secrets of the Butcher's wife. As you can tell I've already got the name and some good info but I don't look forward to the getting started part again. I've got one year of SBI hosting and it's gotta pay for itself before that year is up. I still have to buy the blog program so I can transfer all my archives from the old blogging site- well over a years worth of posts. Wish me luck and I hope this is the way I can truly dedicate enough of my time to get my Secret's of the Butcher's Wife book together and ready for publication.
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear"

also

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure".

just pray that I'll I'll be able to manage my time well and make this all work!
blessings all.
joan of ark

1 comment:

Marta O. Smith said...

Just do it! You'll be glad you did.

And by the way, you've been tagged.